Timber is an investment. Just like with any other investment, knowing the right time to sell is important. It is also important to trust the company that is handling your investment.
East Coast Timberland, Inc. understands your concerns. Our 30+ years in the timber business has given us the experience to carefully walk you through the selling process. We will make your selling experience easy. Our 5 STEP PROCESS makes it convenient for you.
If you are interested in us beginning the evaluation process on your timber or would like to discuss your options with us, please fill out this information form or give us a call at 252-904-2676.
References are available upon request. We look forward to serving you!!
- Step 1: We offer a FREE timber evaluation.
- Step 2: We will give you a FREE top dollar price quote of your timber.
- Step 3: If you choose to sell your timber to us, we will pay you upfront before a single tree has been cut. In addition, we offer quick closings so you receive your money FAST!
- Step 4: We will harvest your timber via one or more methods of select cut, thinning, or clear cut harvesting and chipping.
- Step 5: We will assist you in replanting the harvested trees based on guidelines set by the NC Forestry Association
- Step 6: If taxes are a problem, we offer some things to help. We have a solution to all your Tax problems.